Consulting Account Lead, Media, Gaming, Entertainment
Full Job Description
This role may also be located in our Playa Vista, CA campus.
Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: Seattle, WA, USA; Los Angeles, CA, USA; San Francisco, CA, USA . Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical
- 15 years of experience in a consulting, IT
services, or a similar role
- Experience in IT
infrastructure and cloud-native applications development
- Master's degree in a Management, Technical, or
- 20 years of experience working in
- Experience helping customers decide
how to make investments in technologies and projects based on expected
value and return on investment
- Experience with data
center migration strategies while collaborating with channel partners
and systems integrators
- Knowledge of the Google Cloud
As a Consulting Account Lead on our Media Entertainment,
and Gaming team, you will partner with our customer’s technical and
business executive leadership team to help with value realization,
automate Application Development, and enable them to develop better
solutions, faster, and deliver innovation to their end users. You will
work with the account team to identify opportunities for partnership
and to expand their use of Google Cloud products. You will focus on
driving customer loyalty, ensuring Google Cloud value is continually
being realized, and partner with customer technical executives to
identify opportunities to drive innovation into their service
offerings with Google Cloud.
In the role, you will lead the
successful acceleration of service adoption of Google Cloud, guiding
our more technical customers through the people, process, and
technology facets of their Cloud adoption journey. You will work
across customer-facing teams to ensure that a customer’s experience on
Google Cloud exceeds their expectations. You'll deeply understand the
customer’s business objectives and regularly engage with executive
stakeholders across a cross-functional and geographically dispersed
team, to ensure Google is helping them achieve their goals. You will
also travel (domestically and internationally) approximately 50% of
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
The US base salary range for this full-time
position is $170,000-$249,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary
ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range
displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target
for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within
the range, individual pay is determined by work location and
additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and
relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about
the specific salary range for your preferred location during the
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. Learn more about benefits at Google .
- Cultivate the successful accelerated adoption and onboarding of Google Cloud at key organizations to help customers realize the business value of our partnership and offerings.
- Create value for customers by partnering to define success and building a joint plan with identified objectives, stakeholders, milestones, risks, and metrics needed to achieve their goals.
- Help customers grow their business through thought leadership, facilitating connections with the wider Google ecosystem.
- Guide technical executives through the organizational changes needed to unlock the full value of Google cloud, and help them staff, train, and align their people and partners to deliver on their cloud innovation.
- Partner with customer-facing account teams and executives (sales, support, professional services, customer engineering, and partners) to develop strategic and technical plans that help customers achieve their business objectives.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and Know your rights: workplace discrimination is illegal . If you have a need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form .
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.