Digital Operations Coordinator- Gaming/QA
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Want updates for this and similar Jobs?
Apply To Job!
Full Job DescriptionYoh has a 12+ month contract opportunity for a Digital Operations Coordinator- Gaming/QA/Testing with our client in the entertainment industry located in Atlanta, GA
- Long term contract role
- Pay Rate: $30/hr. max.
- Hybrid 2-3 days per week in office (Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursdays)
- Managing the content and overall health of digital products for client video apps, websites, and games across digital platforms including iOS, tvOS, Android (including Android TV), Amazon including FireTV, Roku, Xbox, Web, PC, and Mac.
- Participate in multiple small to medium sized projects and/or provides assistance on large-scale projects across various platforms from initiation to completion.
- Works with a cross functional team including designers, art director, copywriter, developers, ad operations, research, Marketing, QA, and third-party vendors through all phases of development including pre-production, production, signoff, submission and launch.
- Post-launch, works closely with Customer Service, Producers, development resources, and Product teams to monitor user feedback to provide resolutions, determine hotfixes and identify future product requirements.
- Participate in the entire development cycle on small, medium and large projects, from creative concepts to development to release.
- Perform tasks and ensure that schedules are maintained and adjusted accordingly for all upcoming releases and deadlines via approved management systems such as Jira, Basecamp, and Confluence.
- Identify and communicate issues that may prevent the team from completing established goals and deadlines.
- Attend meetings as required; take clear and concise notes and distribute them to the appropriate parties.
- Review and test web microsites and app builds as they become available to make sure the product is on track and meeting expectations.
- Note bugs as well as refinement/updates which might be needed.
- Thoroughly document issues with steps to reproduce
- Work closely with QA and developers to create test plans, schedule and test the various builds in preparation for launch, as well as manage bug database.
- Be able to effectively demo the product internally and externally to communicate status with intended audiences and assist marketing with positioning for promo materials.
- Ensure that the right version of the product and all necessary support materials are submitted in a timely basis for launch to the appropriate store fronts.
Post Launch Assignments
- Perform day-to-day QA operations for multiple digital products and games, including test plan creation, testing, issue documentation, and status updates.
- Assist the team on the assigned weekly tasks.
- Create and maintain test cases and test suites.
- Assist Customer Service team to research and recreate customer-reported issues.
- Perform Daily quality control checks to ensure system compatibility and functionality with a strong focus on video availability, advertising functionality (FreeWheel, DFP or IronSource), revenue targets and Privacy & Legal guidelines.
- Maintain and distribute production content launch calendars. Assign and manage related copy, graphics and video asset production via basecamp projects and tasks.
- Work with other internal groups, such as product management, production, design, marketing, WMTO developers, events and on?air, to coordinate digital launches.
- Work in Content Management tools to update content for digital products. Updates may include: graphics, links, copy, and other digital content.
- Schedule upload and QA video content including clips and full episodes.
- Maintain documentation and best practices documents.
- Execute & QA in-app messaging and push notifications for promotions as needed.
- Research, acquire, and edit images as needed.
- Monitor overall health of assigned products via quality of service tools, like Conviva. Report and coordinate resolution of associated fixes or improvements as issues arise with.
- Work with the developers to get hot fixes in place, tested and submitted.
- Independently carry out assigned projects which are regularly reviewed and supervised.
- Work with a team to troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve issues that arise in a live environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Computational Media, Computer Science, Gaming or Related Degree
- 1+ year experience internships or previous work history within Gaming/QC/Testing
- Independent, self sufficient worker
- Takes Initiative and has the drive to succeed
- Ability to know when to ask questions
- Analytical mindset, can compare client games/gaming to what they have seen elsewhere/what works/what doesn't
- Personable and Strong Communication Skills- will be describing issues with apps to developers
- Organized, willing and motivated to learn
- You will be running through high volume test cases.
- Must have the ability to look at the bigger picture and can look ahead to the future
- Challenge the status quo, where improvement can be made, creative.
- Extracurricular Gaming Clubs and/or Affiliations
- Experience with Jira/Test Cases/QA
- "Unity" Skill set, Personal Gaming Projects
- Ideally, the perspective candidate would have the ability to Create and edit video clips for video products and social platforms. (Nice to have but not required)
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more here!
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. unity Employer, M/F/D/V.
Note: Any pay ranges displayed are estimations. Actual pay is determined by an applicant's experience, technical expertise, and other qualifications as listed in the job description. All qualified applicants are welcome to apply.
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Apply To Job!