Gaming Business Analyst
Full Job Description
Gaming Business Analyst
• Ability to understand vast amounts of data, identify and fix data issues
• Strong in database and Data Warehousing concepts
• Strong in TSQL
• Data analysis and presentation
• Data insight generation
• Strong reporting using Power BI, Power Apps & Excel
• Ability to succeed in a fast-paced, dynamic business environment
• Excellent technical & analytical skills with strong business acumen
• Strong communication skills
- Proven experience as a Gaming Domain Expert, Game Analyst, or similar role within the gaming industry.
- Passion about gaming and a genuine interest in the gaming industry.
- Strong communication and presentation skills to effectively convey research findings to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret complex data sets to derive meaningful insights.
- Should be able to do the qualitative and quantitative Research on gaming data such as competitor trends, product performance, consumers, games, and acquisitions .
- Excellent research abilities, with a proactive approach to stay updated on industry developments.
- Must have Deep understanding of Gaming Industry trends to perform ad-hoc analysis and research across a broad range of industries.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of gaming platforms, game genres, player behavior, and industry trends, patterns, and insights for game console, games, and subscriptions across all gaming companies.
- Analyze internal game meta data and KPIs and helping in curating the game, genre, publisher, developer etc.
- Identify key takeaways based on research, prepare presentations, communicate with business stakeholders.
- Should be able to build the forecasting model for any game or game franchise.
- Perform Market studies, consumer insights, competitive analysis, ad hoc reporting, and market trends across the gaming and game development industries.
- Basic Understanding of T-SQL
- Familiarity with data analysis tools and techniques.
- Should be able to create the pivots in Excel from Relational models for slice and dice the data.
- Ability to understand vast amounts of data.
- Identify and fix data issues ,Data analysis and presentation ,Data insight generation.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic business environment ,Excellent technical & analytical skills with strong business acumen ,Strong communication skills,SQL, Excel
Good to have skills
Digital : Python
Experience Required (in Yrs.)
- Bellevue, USA