Gaming Compliance & Licensing Specialist
Dulles, Virginia, United States
Giesecke+Devrient ePayments America, Inc.
Want updates for this and similar Jobs?
Apply To Job!
Full Job DescriptionIn light of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, and as part of our continued efforts to maintain a safe workplace for employees, visitors, and customers, G+D Currency Technology requires all employees in this position to receive an FDA authorized and/or approved (including Emergency Use Authorization) COVID-19 vaccination and follow additional safety protocols as a condition of continued employment. New hires must present documentation of a completed COVID-19 vaccination series or have an approved accommodation request prior to starting employment.
Gaming Compliance Specialist is responsible for the coordinating, processing and filing of Gaming License Applications, license renewals, and related documentation; monitoring compliance with GDCTAI internal controls and Tribal, Federal and State regulations. Prepares and submits reports to internal and external stakeholders as required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
- Maintains a working knowledge of relevant Gaming regulations, including researching licensing requirements for GDCTAI entry into new Gaming Jurisdictions, staying abreast of changes to licensing requirements in jurisdictions where GDCTAI already does business, to include changes brought about by changes in regulations or resulting from changes to GDCTAI’s product mix.
- Works with GDCTAI Legal Department and various Gaming authorities to insure GDCTAI compliance with Gaming laws, regulations, and rules.
- Serves as internal and external point of contact/resource for Gaming issues.
- Responds to routine contract related customer inquiries and requests.
- Investigates and assists in resolving Gaming compliance issues.
- Follows and documents Internal Control activities.
- Strictly adheres to all G+D and GDCTAI data protection and confidentiality policies and procedures.
- Strictly adheres to legal and regulatory requirements.
- Coordinates all activities related to the timely and accurate submission of Gaming Applications, License Renewals, and other related licensing applications.
- Interfaces with various GDCTAI Departments, GDCTAI employees, G+D CT GmbH, and G+D GmbH stakeholders, and external resources to advise, coordinate, and insure timely and accurate submission of required deliverables for completing License applications.
- Maintains working relationship with relevant Gaming agencies and authorities.
- Serves as internal and external point of contact/resource for Gaming tasks.
- Follows GDCTAI and G+D GmbH policies and procedures relevant to Gaming.
Communications and Reporting
- Coordinates the completion and submission of various reports, data updates, and material changes in status to Gaming Authorities as required by regulation.
- Documents GDCTAI licensing requirements and on-going changes to such requirements.
- Publishes monthly application schedules and status reports.
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date records of licensing activities.
- Maintains accurate, detailed, and complete archives of past Application submissions.
- Maintain Gaming database(s) in a timely and accurate manner.
- Strictly protects Company Confidential information and Personal History information.
- Documents and updates internal controls, policies, and procedures.
- Drafts written communications to various stakeholders.
- Performs administrative duties.
- Notifies and informs Supervisor and GDCTAI Legal of all Compliance issues and concerns, especially issues that have even the potential to jeopardize GDCTAI Licensing status.
Service Contract Responsibilities
- Support the Director of Services Sales and Administration with day-to-day tasks related to the service contract portfolio.
- Providing primary and back-up support as necessary and as directed by the Director of Services Sales and Administration for the marketing of service contracts with primary focus on standardized service offering.
- Providing back-up support for issuing renewal notices to Customers according to the renewal schedule managed by the Director of Services Sales and Administration.
- Draft standard contract documents from contract templates, as instructed by the Director of Services Sales and Administration.
Support Special Legal Requirements
- Notary, International Apostilles and Document Legalization
- Certificates of Insurance
- Letters of Credit and Guaranties
- Exclusivity letters
- Signature authority letters
Leased Vehicle Fleet Administrator
- Responsible for coordinating and fulfilling tasks related to the day-to-day operation of the GDCTAI Fleet Vehicle Program, including but not limited.
- Serve as first point of contact for Leasing Company, Drivers, and G+D Managers.
- Support Driver and G+D Manager experience.
- Perform various daily administrative tasks related to the Fleet Vehicle Program.
- G+D Administrator to Lessor’s on-line portal.
- Fulfill periodic and ad hoc reporting needs.
- Prior knowledge and comprehension of relevant Gaming License policy, law and regulations is desirable.
- Ability to research Gaming Regulations via internet searches, telephone inquiries, and written correspondences.
- Ability to generally interpret Gaming Regulations and understand their implications to GDCTAI. Able to discern when Legal counsel (either internal or external), is necessary.
- Sufficient knowledge of corporate documents and financial statements to effectively coordinate and complete Gaming applications and Regulatory requirements.
- Working knowledge of internal control standards/principals and investigational techniques.
- Ability to define issues, collect data, research facts, draw valid conclusions and devise effective solutions.
- Good verbal, listening and written communication skills with the ability to present information (including facts, analysis, conclusions, opinions and ideas) in a clear concise and effective manner.
- Ability to interact professionally and confidently with Executive Management, G+D Directors, and G+D Shareholders.
- Ability to exercise good judgment at all times
- Self-motivated with the ability to work successfully on his/her own.
- Ability to respond to inquiries, complaints, or requests from various internal and external parties in a professional manner.
- Solid organizational skills.
- Ability to compose detailed, concise and accurate documents, such as reports, policies, procedures and correspondence.
- Adherence to STRICT confidentiality in all matters.
- Draft effective and operationally efficient internal control procedures that comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office. Use of ACCESS and PowerPoint a plus.
- Ability to learn and use other PC based software applications, as needed.
- Must possess a strong understanding of business processes and be able to communicate details to all levels of the organization.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work independently to achieve objectives are required.
- Proficiency with SAP.
- Must possess effective oral and written communication skills.
May require occasional travel. For example, to attend a (Gaming) Commission meeting or hearing.
Required Education and Experience
- Associate Degree or Legal Training
- Minimum of four (4) years of equivalent professional experience required
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Apply To Job!