Senior Unreal Engineer Gaming
San Francisco, California, United States
Want updates for this and similar Jobs?
Apply To Job!
Full Job Description
Senior Unreal Engineer, Gaming
**Candidates must be authorized to work in the US, no sponsorships available at this time. This position is full-time, paid W2, not C2C or C2H.
You are a developer who loves to build engrossing game experiences and mentor junior developers. You have a passion for programming and optimizing games, and you enjoy exploring and mastering new development challenges. You are eager to be part of a strong, cohesive team. We are using Unreal Engine 4, with the expectation of moving to Unreal Engine 5. You must have proven C++ game-development skills and deep Unreal Engine experience.
- Work with Product to build and maintain the best esports training platform on the market
- Work closely with (Pattern) Design, from specification through production
- Mentor other Engineering team members in all things Unreal Engine
- 4+ years professional development experience in the games industry
- Fluency in C++ (including Unreal Engine 4 C++/Blueprint interoperability)
- Professional experience working in Unreal Engine 4
- Fantastic debugging skills
- Understanding of data structures, algorithms, complexity, and system design
- Solid understanding of software design patterns
- Game math fundamentals
- A practice of code instrumentation, tools, and development KPIs
- Solid background with Git and Git LFS
- Bachelors in CS, or equivalent experience
- Experience with JIRA/Confluence
- Experience with build systems, continuous integration and build automation
- A background working with asset management systems, asset bundles, and in particular downloadable
Apply To Job!