Home » Legal » Employers Terms & Conditions
Employers Terms & Conditions
YOU SHOULD READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING WHATJOBS AS A EMPLOYER OR A RECRUITER
www.whatjobs.com (the “Site”) is owned and operated by What Digital (Ireland) Ltd (trading as WhatJobs) and is made available to you on the following terms and conditions. By using WhatJobs or the services available, you are deemed to accept these direct employer & recruiters’ terms and conditions. By registering, you also agree to any additional terms and conditions which expressly apply to services and information provided by third parties.
WHO ARE WHATJOBS AND HOW TO CONTACT US
What Digital (Ireland) Ltd operates this website. We are registered in Ireland under company number 683146 and have our registered office at The Masonry, 151 Thomas St, Saint Catherine’s Dublin 8, D08 PY5E.
Please fill out our contact us form or telephone Our customer service line on +353(0)831843331.
EMPLOYER & RECRUITER SUBSCRIPTIONS
If you are a direct employer or recruiter, the Platform will allow you to pick from several subscription packages and other features that WhatJobs may offer from time to time. Fees for a subscription period are due on the day of the month when your subscription commenced and after that on the same date every month; your payment must be valid at the beginning of each subscription period. Your subscription will expire upon termination of the subscription period and renew every month unless you choose to cancel. Unless otherwise consented to by WhatJobs in writing, all unused listings, features, and other prepaid Services shall lapse upon termination or expiry of any subscription. Upon canceling your subscription, you will not be billed for the following month. No refund will be given for the current month.
Depending on the circumstances, we may offer you a trial subscription in the form of either a free trial or a discounted rate (Promotion). When you sign up for any Promotion, your payment method will be authorized for up to approximately one subscription period of Service. Unless you cancel before the end of your Promotion, the first subscription period will commence at the end of your Promotion.
PRICE & PAYMENT
The Customer shall pay WhatJobs for the Service in full before accessing our services and pay all applicable taxes imposed on charges made under this Agreement and subject to local laws. Payment can only be made online using a valid credit or debit card and via our current payment platforms.
Continued use of our services after the passing of each calendar month will constitute an extension of that contract on the same terms of business until the use of the Service ceases by way of cancellation. WhatJobs shall not be held liable for missed cancellations by the account holder or unused accounts, nor will they be refundable.
Upon termination of the Agreement for any reason, the provision of the Service shall immediately cease, and the total monthly amount, regardless of the date of termination, will be retained by WhatJobs.
CUSTOMER OBLIGATIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
The Customer accepts the following any contact with Candidates:
- It shall be up to the Customer and the Candidate to agree how to progress matters further;
- That the Customer shall act in good faith and a business-like and courteous manner;
- The Customer shall keep confidential all confidential information disclosed by the Candidate and act according to all applicable Data Protection Laws and Regulations and the Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and all other relevant legislation and regulations made thereunder).
- The Customer agrees to abide by Our rules for Job Listings (which may vary from time to time); these rules are:
- Job Info to be categorized accurately using the appropriate job category for each listing
- There is no gratuitous use of keywords in job descriptions, job summaries, job titles, or keyword fields. Gratuitous is defined as inserting words, strings of words, or repeating job titles that attempt to influence the position of the results listing.
- Job adverts must comply with the Equality Act 2010 and not discriminate against sex, race, disability, gender reassignment, pregnancy and maternity, marriage and civil partnership, religion or belief, sexual orientation, and age. We will take down any non-compliant job adverts as soon as we become aware of them.
- The Customer shall be limited to Reasonable Use of Job Listings in creating Job Ads.
- Vacancies advertised must be currently available and details verifiably accurate. Generic job listings caCustomer’scepted for publication.
- The Customer’s responsibility is to advise WhatJobs of any change to their contact details, address, or business activities.
- The Customer shall not resell the Service purchased from Us to any third party without authorization in writing from WhatJobs The Customer agrees that We shall be entitled (in addition to its entitlement to terminate this Agreement) to remove any unauthorized listings as We may in Our sole discretion determine.
- The Service is for use by the Customer only and allows exclusive access to the Service using unique user names and passwords under these Terms. If the Customer or any director, employee, agent, or affiliate of the Customer is found to share user names and or passwords with any party who is not a Customer, such sharing will be a material breach of this Agreement.
If the subscription includes a resume service, the Customer accepts that:
- We operate a ‘fair use policy for excessive resume views, job adverts, and downloads. We reserve the right to suspend the Service and terminate this Agreement immediately without liability.
- The Customer may not contact the individuals using the resume database service or make or allow any use of the information about those individuals, other than to find suitable Candidates for specific current job vacancies; and
- The Customer shall ensure that no automatic extraction software (to include software tools commonly known as robots or spiders) or any other means are engaged or deployed to facilitate the downloading or capturing of resumes from our database irrespective of which package has been purchased.
- The Customer shall not resell resumes accessed (resume searching or from resume alerts) from Us.
- We are not responsible for application emails or resume alert emaiCustomer’seaving our mail server. The Customer’s responsibility is to resolve any issue with non-receipts of emails with their email service provider.
Jobseekers and recruiters need to be aware that WhatJobs operates as an advertising platform only and does not introduce or supply candidates to recruiters (or vice versa).
Since we are only a platform and do not propose or introduce jobseekers to recruiters, it is recommended that, if you are a job seeker, you undertake the steps to ensure your suitability for the role advertised or jobseeker’s a recruiter, to ensure a job seeker’s suitability for the role.
USE OF THIS WEBSITE
The information and services available on the site are provided for the sole purpose of individuals looking for employment opportunities and career information and for those seeking to recruit staff. You may use, print, and download information from the site for these purposes only and no other personal or commercial purpose. You may not otherwise copy, display, transmit or distribute any material from the site. Suppose you do or perform any further unauthorized information processing on the site. In that case, it shall be deemed a material breach of these terms and conditions, which, in the case of a Customer, shall entitle us to terminate the Services immediately on notice in writing. Further, we reserve the right to suspend the provision of the Services to you in circumstances where we reasonably believe that you have performed any unauthorized processing of information. In respect of any personal data accessed or otherwise processed by a Customer as a result of access to the site or the Services, the Customer agrees that it shall be the sole data controller of such personal data for the Data Protection Act 2018 and, as such, shall be solely responsible for its processing.
All copyright, database rights, and other intellectual property rights in the site and the material available belong to What Digital (Ireland) Ltd or its third-party suppliers. Use of the site does not give you any proprietary rights in such materials.
Effective from 01/01/2022