Undertaking the daily running of a Studio with its many diverse needs. Understanding the daily requirements as they change and ensuring that all of the services and preparation for the production team are in place to maximise studio time and efficiency.
- Maintaining a high standard of studio presentation and representing the company in client correspondence.
- Keeping track of and documenting studio expenses
- Booking and coordinating with venues and entertainers.
- Managing records, receipts and balance sheet preparation.
- Adhoc duties to ensure the studio’s smooth operation.
- Reception and incoming call management
- Extensive diary management for senior teams, including assisting three directors with travel and client communications.
- Analyze and enhance operational processes.
- You will be highly organized and operationally focused on utilizing tools such as agile project management. Kaizen or Prince2.
- You’ll be used to working alongside senior stakeholders to manage department budgets.
- You’ll be checking business relationships and process improvement methodology regularly.
- Extensive experience liaising with senior stakeholders
- Agency experience is required.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize workload.
- Organized and able to multitask.
- Proactive and determined.
- Outstanding organizational abilities.
- Degree in design or production, or equivalent experience.
- Training in project management is beneficial but not required.
- Prior experience in a creative environment is an advantage.